Docklands Firelight Festival
Friday 1 July to Sunday 3 July 2022
Date and time
Friday 1 July to Sunday 3 July, from 3.30pm each day
Reason for service changes
Due to road closures in Harbour Esplanade for the Firelight Festival.
No tram service between Stop D6 Flinders Street West and Stop D2 Central Pier each day during the event. Affected trams run with an ‘a’ alongside their route number to reflect changes.
From 3.30pm to last tram each night
- Route 70a trams run a shortened service between Wattle Park and Stop D6 Flinders Street West.
- Route 35 City Circle trams run a shortened service along Docklands Drive, La Trobe, Spring and Flinders streets.
From 3.30pm to midnight each night
- Route 75a trams run a shortened service between Vermont South and Stop D6 Flinders Street West.
Tram stop changes
The following tram stops will be closed between 3.30pm and 12am daily during the festival:
- Stop D5 The Goods Shed.
- Stop D4 Docklands Park.
- Stop D3 Stadium Precinct/ Bourke Street.
Alternative travel options
- Passengers for Victoria Harbour Docklands may use Route 11/48 trams on Collins Street.
- Passengers for Waterfront City Docklands may use Route 86 trams on Bourke Street or Route 30 trams on La Trobe Street.
Allow extra time for your journey and always wear a face mask while travelling.