Lost something on a tram in the last 30 minutes? Message us now.
Lost something on a tram recently? Contact the depot.
Phone the depot for the route you were travelling on and leave details on our dedicated lost property message service.
Provide as much information as possible, including: the route number, tram number, time the item was left on board, the destination the tram was heading to and the location. And be sure to include a detailed description of the item and your phone number.
Note: The depot will only call you back if the item has been handed in. If you don’t receive a call within 48 hours, unfortunately we haven’t been able to locate your item.
Lost property is held securely at depots and can be collected during business hours. You must collect your items within three months.
- Routes 1, 6 & 19: Brunswick Depot (03 9610 3312)
- Routes 70 & 75: Camberwell Depot (03 9619 3667)
- Routes 57, 58, 59 & 82: Essendon Depot (03 9619 3704)
- Routes 3, 3a, 64 & 67: Glenhuntly Depot (03 9619 3101)
- Routes 48, 78 & 109: Kew Depot (03 9619 3414)
- Routes 5, 6, 16, 58 & 72: Malvern Depot (03 9619 3944)
- Routes 11 & 86: New Preston Depot (03 9619 8294)
- Routes 12, 30, 35 & 96: Southbank Depot (03 9619 3586)
Lost something at a tram stop?
If you’ve lost something at a tram stop phone 1800 800 007, daily from 6am to midnight (24 hours a day on Fridays and Saturdays)
If you find an item on board a tram or at a tram stop, please give it to a Yarra Trams employee or hand it in at the nearest police station.
To help us reunite the found item with its owner, provide the Yarra Trams employee or the police with as much information as possible, including: the route number, tram number, time the item was found, the destination the tram was heading to, and the location.
If you want to mail a found item to us, you can send it to:
GPO Box 5231
Melbourne VIC 3001