Queens Bridge works
Friday 19 February to Sunday 21 February 2021
Date and time
7pm Friday 19 February until last tram Sunday 21 February 2021
Reason for service changes
Maintenance works are being undertaken on Queens Bridge.
- Route 58 trams run in sections between:
- West Coburg and Stop 2 Market Street
- Toorak and Stop 116 City Road
- Buses replace Route 58 trams between Stop 2 Market Street and Stop 116 City Road, diverting around the bridge.
Tram stop changes
Stop 1 Flinders Street will be closed and will not be serviced by replacement buses.
Buses will depart from temporary bus stops located within walking distance of the existing tram stops.
Tram replacement buses are low-floor depending on availability. The last accessible tram stops are:
- Stop 5 Bourke Street (towards Toorak)
- Stop 116 City Road (towards West Coburg)
If you need assistance, speak to our customer service team or alert your driver.
Alternative travel options
If possible, avoid the area for the duration of the works or consider the following alternative travel options:
- Route 1 trams between Dorcas Street and the city
- Bus 234 and 236 via City Road and Queens Bridge Street
Plan ahead, allow extra time for your journey and wear a fitted face mask when travelling on public transport.