Third party disruption - Saturday 26 to Sunday 27 May
Saturday 26 May to Sunday 27 May 2018
Service changes will affect Routes 3, 16, 64, 67 & 96 due to a VicRoads disruption on Saturday 26 May to Sunday 27 May.
Date and Time
10pm Saturday 26 May until 2am Sunday 27 May.
Reason for service changes
Temporary road closures will be in place due to VicRoads transport of a heavy load.
From 10pm until last tram
- Route 3a trams divert via Dandenong Rd between Stop 30 St Kilda Junction and Stop 52 Caulfield Bowling Club. Buses replace trams between Stop 29 Union St and Stop 51 Hawthorn Rd.
- Route 16 trams will run as Route 16a, diverting via Dandenong Rd between Stop 30 St Kilda Junction and Stop 52 Dandenong Rd. Buses replace trams between Stop 29 Union St and Stop 52 Dandenong Rd.
- Route 64 trams run as Route 64a, with buses replacing trams between Stop 57 Glenhuntly Rd and East Brighton.
- Route 78 trams run as Route 78a with buses replacing trams between Stop 42 Dandenong Rd and Balaclava.
From 10pm until 2am
- Route 67 trams will run as Route 67a, with buses replacing trams between Stop 29 Union St and Carnegie.
- Route 96 trams will run as Route 96a, with buses replacing trams between Stop 132 St Kilda Station and Stop 138 Luna Park. Stop 139 Acland St will be closed. You can connect with buses at Luna Park.
Replacement bus services will be accessible. If you require assistance on your journey please ask our Customer Service staff for help.
- Route 109 trams may be delayed for up to 20 minutes while the road transport travels through tram tracks at Ingles St. We will keep passengers updated in real time with any delays.
We suggest you allow extra time for your journey.
For train, tram and bus information or to provide feedback, call 1800 800 007 6am-midnight (all night Friday & Saturday).