Public holiday - Easter weekend - Friday 30 March to Monday 2 April 2018
Friday 30 March to Monday 2 April 2018
Service changes will apply on all trams on Good Friday 30 March and Easter Monday 2 April, due to the Easter weekend Public Holidays.
Good Friday, 30 March
- Trams will operate to a Sunday timetable frequency. The first tram will depart at the normal weekday time and them operate every 30 minutes until the first Sunday tram.
- Night Network services will operate normally. Route 30 and City Circle trams will not operate.
Saturday, 31 March
- Trams will operate to the normal Saturday timetable
Easter Sunday, 1 April
- Trams will operate to the normal Sunday timetable
Easter Monday, 2 April
- Trams wil operate to a Saturday timetable frequency, with last tram approximately one hour earlier than the usual Saturday timetable.
- Route 30 trams and Night Network services will operate on Easter Monday.
Frequency means that if your tram normally operates every seven minutes, it will continue to do so. However, actual arrival and departure times may differ slightly from the times on the published Saturday or Sunday timetable.
Trains and buses will also operate to a special timetables. For details visit ptv.gov.au
For train, tram and bus information or to provide feedback, call 1800 800 007 6am-midnight (all night Friday & Saturday).