CBD Trams - Public Event - Wednesday 7 February
Wednesday 7 February to Wednesday 7 February 2018
Service changes will apply on some CBD trams on Wednesday 7 February from approximately 2:50pm, due to a public event.
- Route 70 trams will operate between Wattle Park & Stop 6 Russell St . Limited shuttle services will operate between Docklands and Stop 4 Flinders St Station, Elizabeth St.
- Route 75 trams will divert via Spring St and La Trobe St between Stop 9 Lansdowne St and Etihad Stadium, Docklands.
Alternative travel options
- Trains between Jolimont/Richmond Station and the CBD
- Route 48 trams between Jolimont Station and the CBD
- Route 58 trams between Domain Interchange and the CBD, via Kings Way and Williams St
- 216/219/220 bus between St Kilda Rd & the CBD via St Kilda Rd, Southbank Blvd, Queensbridge St and Queen St
- City Loop trains between Melbourne Central Station and Flinders St Station
If further service changes do occur, we will keep passengers updated through tramTRACKER, Twitter alerts and live announcements to trams and stops.
During the event, trams will operate to the normal frequency, however they may not arrive at the scheduled time. We suggest you allow extra time for your journey.
For train, tram and bus information or to provide feedback, call 1800 800 007 6am-midnight (all night Friday & Saturday).