CBD and St Kilda trams - Public event - Sunday 11 February
Sunday 11 February to Monday 12 February 2018
Extra trams are operating between the City and St Kilda. Service changes will apply to CBD and St Kilda trams on Sunday 11 February from 4.30am until last tram due to the St Kilda Festival.
Affected trams will operate with an 'a' alongside their route number to reflect the changes.
From first to last tram
- Route 3a trams will operate between East Malvern and Stop 32 Havelock St near Luna Park.
- Route 6 trams will operate in sections, with no trams between Stop 8 Melbourne Central Station and Stop 14 Arts Precinct.
- Route 12 trams will operate between Stop 122 Southern Cross Station and St Kilda. Victoria Pde and Collins St passengers can use Route 109 to connect.
- Route 16 trams will operate in sections with no trams between Stop 30 St Kilda Junction and Stop 32 Havelock St near Luna Park. Extra services will operate between Melbourne Central Station and St Kilda Junction.
- Route 72 trams will operate between Camberwell and Stop 14 Arts Precinct.
From 4:30am to last tram
- Route 96 trams will operate between East Brunswick and Stop 132 St Kilda Station. No trams will operate along Fitzroy St, The Esplanade or Acland St.
- Extra trams will operate between Melbourne Museum and St Kilda Station.
From 11am to 11 pm
- Route 67 trams will operate extra services between 11am and 11:30pm. Every second service will operate between Melbourne University and Stop 38 Brunning St to service areas of high demand.
From 4pm to last tram
- Route 5 trams will operate between Malvern and Stop 38 Orrong Road. Passengers can change to Route 64 to continue their journey.
- Route 64 trams will operate as normal, but to a higher frequency during peak periods.
- Service changes may also affect Transdev bus routes 246, 600, 606, 623 and 922. During these changes, trams will operate to higher than usual frequency; however, some trams will only operate along part of the route to service areas of high passenger demand. Please allow extra time for your journey.
- Passengers requiring an accessible service should use Route 96a trams from St Kilda Station.
- The last accessible stop on St Kilda Road will be Stop 29 Union St.