Routes 6 & 19 - Tram improvement work - Saturday 18 to Monday 20 November
Saturday 18 November to Tuesday 21 November 2017
Service changes will apply on Route 6 & 19 trams from Saturday 18 to Monday 20 November, due to tram improvement work on Sydney Rd & Moreland Rd in Coburg.
- Information about the Sydney Rd & Moreland Rd tram improvement work including expected impacts for motorists and local residents
Saturday 18 November & Sunday 19 November, from first to last tram
- Route 6 trams will operate as Route 6a between Glen Iris & Stop 129 Moreland Rd, then divert to East Coburg along Route 1.
- Buses will replace trams between Stop 129 Moreland Rd & Moreland, diverting around the work zone.
12.01am Saturday 18 November to last tram Monday 20 November
- Buses will replace Route 19 trams between Stop 19 Brunswick Rd & North Coburg, diverting around the work zone.
Tram stop changes
The following stops will not be serviced by replacement buses:
- Stop 132 Sydney Rd in both directions (Route 6) - Use Stop 131 De Carle St.
- Stop 28 Moreland Rd in both directions (Route 19) - Use Stop 27 Brunswick Depot.
During the work, trams & replacement buses will operate to the normal frequency, however they may not arrive at the scheduled time. We suggest you allow extra time for your journey.
Please note, buses are also partially replacing trains on the Upfield line due to level crossing removal work. For information about service changes.
For train, tram and bus information or to provide feedback call 1800 800 007 6am-midnight (all night Friday & Saturday).