CBD trams - Public event - Monday 6 November
Monday 6 November to Monday 6 November 2017
Service changes will apply on most CBD trams on Monday 6 November, from 10:30am to 1:35pm due to a public event.
Affected trams will operate with an 'a' alongside their route to
reflect the changes.
From 10:30am until 1.35pm:
- Route 1 & 6 trams will operate in sections, with no trams between Stop 8 Melbourne Central Station and Stop 14 Arts Precinct.
- Route 3a, 5, 16, 64, 67 & 72 trams will operate between the south eastern suburbs and Stop 14 Arts Precinct. Extra trams will operate between Stop 8 Melbourne Central Station and Stop 1 Melbourne University.
- Route 86 & 96 trams will divert via La Trobe St between Victoria Pde and Southern Cross Station. Extra trams will operate between: Stop 1 Southern Cross Station/Spencer St & Stop 4 Queen St and Stop 7 Russell St & Stop 12 Melbourne Museum.
From 11am until 1.35pm:
- Route 11, 12 & 48 trams will operate in sections, with no trams between Stop 5 Elizabeth St and Stop 7 101 Collins St.
- Route 109 trams will divert via La Trobe St between St Vincent's Plaza and Southern Cross Station.
- Route 70 & 75 trams will operate in sections with no trams between Stop 6 Russell St and Stop 4 Flinders Street Station/Elizabeth St.
- City Circle trams will operate a shortened service between Waterfront City Docklands and Stop 4 Flinders Street Station/Elizabeth St via Harbour Esp & Flinders St. La Trobe St will not be serviced.
During these changes, trams will operate to their normal frequency. However, they may not arrive at the scheduled time.
For train, tram and bus information or to provide feedback, call 1800 800 007 6am-midnight (all night Friday & Saturday).