Tram Service Changes - Route 12 and 30
Monday 13 July to Saturday 7 November 2020
Changes to tram services occur as part of a COVID-19 response plan to increase overall capacity in the city.
- Route 12 trams divert via La Trobe Street between Stop 12 St Vincent’s Plaza and Stop 124 Batman Park
- Route 30 trams will not run
Route 11a trams will supplement the Collins Street service, running between:
- Stop 12 St Vincent’s Plaza and Victoria Harbour Docklands
- Stop 34 New Preston Tram Depot and Victoria Harbour Docklands, during peak times
Please note, Route 11a shuttles running between Stop 34 New Preston Depot and Victoria Harbour Docklands during peak hours, will continue to operate after Sunday 8 November.
Tram stop changes
Passengers waiting for a Route 12 tram to St Kilda:
- Catch a Route 109 tram towards Port Melbourne and then change at Stop 124 Batman Park, or
- Catch a Route 11 or 48 tram towards the Docklands then change at Spencer Street and connect with diverting Route 12a services from Stop 122 Southern Cross Station in Spencer Street.
Passengers waiting for a Route 12 tram to Victoria Gardens:
- Catch a Route 11 or 109 tram towards West Preston/Box Hill and then change at Stop 12 St Vincent's Plaza.
La Trobe Street
Passengers waiting at Stop 119 Spencer Street, Stop D1 Marvel Stadium Docklands or Stop D2 Central Pier Harbour Esplanade can connect to City Circle or Route 86 trams.