Third party disruption
Monday 1 April 2019
Date and time
Monday 1 April, from 10pm to last tram.
Reason for service changes
Due to road closures associated with a third party disruption.
Trams divert via Dandenong Road between Stop 30 St Kilda Junction and Stop 51 Hawthorn Rd.
- Buses replace trams between Stop 29 Union St and Stop 51 Hawthorn Rd via St Kilda Beach.
Trams divert via Dandenong Road between Stop 30 St Kilda Junction and Stop 48 Hawthorn Rd.
- Buses replace trams between Stop 29 Union St and Stop 52 Dandenong Rd.
Trams run between Melbourne University and Stop 30 St Kilda Junction.
- Buses replace trams between Stop 29 Union St and Carnegie.
Trams run with buses replacing trams between Stop 43 Dandenong Rd and Balaclava.
- Buses replace trams between Stop 43 Windsor Station and Balaclava.
Trams run with buses replacing trams between Stop 132 St Kilda Station and Stop 138 Luna Park.
- Buses depart from a temporary stop in Canterbury Road at Fitzroy Street.
- Stop 139 Acland St won’t be serviced.
Replacement buses are low-floor depending on availability.
If you need assistance, please speak to our customer service team or alert your driver.
Impact to other tram services
Route 109 trams may be delayed while the road transport travels through tram tracks at Ingles Street. We’ll keep you updated of any delays in real-time.
During the disruption, trams and replacement buses run to the normal frequency; however, some delays may occur due to traffic congestion.
We encourage you to plan ahead and allow extra time for your journey.
Please also note, Metro works commence from Monday 1 April to Tuesday 23 April across both metropolitan and regional train networks. For more details and to find out how these works may impact your journey, visit ptv.vic.gov.au