Third party disruption
Monday 1 June 2020
Date and time
Monday 1 June, 10pm to last tram
Reason for service changes
A ‘Superload’ heavy transport vehicle is travelling across or along tram tracks in various locations.
- Buses replace Route 3 trams between Stop 53 Caulfield Park and Stop 29 Union Street.
- Buses replace Route 16 trams between Stop 52 Dandenong Road and Stop 29 Union Street.
- Buses replace Route 67 trams between Stop 29 Union Street and Carnegie.
- Buses replace Route 78 trams along the entire route.
- Buses replace Route 96 trams between Stop 132 St Kilda Station and Stop 138 Luna Park. Stop 139 Acland Street will not be serviced by replacement buses.
- Route 109 trams may be delayed while road transport vehicle travels across tram tracks at Ingles Street.
During this disruption trams and replacement buses run to the normal frequency; however, some delays may occur due to traffic changes. We encourage you to plan ahead and allow extra time for your journey.