Route 57, 58, 59 Disruption - Thursday 1 April
Thursday 1 April 2021
Route 57/58/59 trams have resumed along their normal lines following an earlier disruption. Delays may occur as we restore normal frequency.
Final update 10.05pm 01/04/21
Due to a truck hitting power lines in Flemington Road
- Route 57 trams run in sections with no trams between Stop 19 Abbotsford St Interchange & Stop 33 Melb Showgrounds
- Route 59 trams run in sections with no trams between Stop 7 Queen Vic Market & Stop 27 Essendon Depot
- Route 58 trams run in sections with no trams between Stop 10 Victoria St & Stop 19 Royal Children's Hospital.
- This disruption is expected to take some time to clear.
- Route 57/59 passengers may use Craigieburn line trains
- Route 58 passengers may use Upfield line trains
Updated 9.35pm 01/04/21