Renewal works: Harbour Esplanade
Saturday 2 October 2021
Date and time
Saturday 2 October, first to last tram
Reason for service changes
We’re conducting track renewal works on Harbour Esplanade between Collins Street and La Trobe Street in Docklands. These essential renewal works will deliver quieter infrastructure and improve ride, comfort and safety for our passengers.
- Route 70 trams run a shortened service between Wattle Park and Stop D6 Flinders Street West.
- Route 75 trams run a shortened service between Vermont South and Stop D6 Flinders Street West.
- City Circle trams run along Flinders, Spring and La Trobe Streets, with no trams running along Harbour Esplanade between Stop D6 Flinders Street West and Stop D3 Stadium Precinct.
Tram stops changes
The following tram stops will be closed for the duration of the works:
- Stop D5 The Goods Shed
- Stop D4 Docklands Park
- Stop D3 Stadium Precinct
Alternative travel options
- Waterfront City Docklands passengers may use Route 86 trams along Spencer and Bourke Streets.
- Victoria Harbour Docklands passengers may use Route 11 and 48 trams along Collins Street.
During the works, trams run to the normal frequency; however, they may not arrive at the scheduled time.
We encourage you to plan your journey, allow extra time and wear a face mask while traveling.