Network upgrades - Route 75 - Saturday 15 and Sunday 16 February
Saturday 15 February to Sunday 16 February 2020
Date and time
4am Saturday 15 February to last tram Sunday 16 February, 2020
Reason for service changes
We’re renewing tram tracks and poles in Camberwell Road between Smith Road and Collings Street.
Buses replace Route 75 trams between Stop 39 Camberwell Depot and Vermont South. Replacement buses divert around the work zone, servicing existing tram stops where possible along Camberwell and Toorak Roads. Replacement buses will also service existing PTV bus stops on Burwood Highway.
The following stops will not be serviced by replacement buses:
- Stop 41 Riversdale Road (to Vermont South)
- Stop 42 Camberwell Primary School (to Vermont South)
- Stop 49 Tyrone Street/Wilson Grove
- Stop 50 Fordham Gardens/Smith Road
- Stop 51 Toorak Road (to Vermont South)
Alternative travel options
- Alamein line trains between the city and Burwood Station.
If possible, avoid the area and consider alternative travel options for the duration of the works.
During the works, trams and replacement buses will run to the normal frequency, however they may not arrive at the scheduled time due to traffic congestion. We recommend you allow extra time for your journey.