Miller Street and St Georges Road
Monday 9 September to Sunday 15 September 2019
Date and time
- Monday 9 September to Thursday 12 September, 8.00pm to last tram each night
- Sunday 15 September, first to last tram
Reason for service changes
We’re renewing overhead wires in Miller Street.
Buses replace Route 11 trams between Stop 27 Westbourne Grove and West Preston, diverting around the work zone.
Replacement buses are low-floor depending on availability. please speak to our Customer Service team or alert your driver if you require assistance.
Stops not serviced by replacement buses
- Stop 34 New Preston Tram Depot. Use Stop 33 Hutton Street, up to 450m / 5 min walk
- Stop 35 St Georges Road. Use Stop 33 Hutton Street, up to 450m / 5 min walk
- Stop 36 Devon Street. Use Stop 37 Miller Street Shopping Centre, up to 350m / 4 min walk
Alternative travel options
If possible, avoid the area and consider alternative travel options.
- Mernda line trains
- Route 86 trams along Smith Street, Queens Parade and High Street
During works, trams and replacement buses run to the normal frequency, however they may be delayed due to traffic congestion. Please allow extra time for your journey.