Melbourne Marathon 2019
Sunday 13 October 2019
Date and time
Sunday 13 October, from 4.30am until 2pm
Reason for service changes
Due to road closures in the city, St Kilda and along St Kilda Road during the Melbourne Marathon Festival 2019.
From first tram until 12.10pm
- Route 1 trams divert via Kings Way, William Street and La Trobe Street, between Stop 7 RMIT University and Stop 22 Dorcas Street.
From first tram until 9.10am
- Route 3a, 5, 6, 16, 64, and 72 trams run in sections, with no trams between Stop 11 Collins Street and Stop 14 Arts Precinct.
From 5am until 9.10am
- Route 67 trams run in sections, with no trams between Stop 11 Collins Street and Stop 14 Arts Precinct.
From first tram until 12.30pm
- Route 58 trams run in sections, with no trams between Stop 119 Wells Street and Stop 20 Park Street/St Kilda Rd.
From first tram until 1.30pm
- Route 70 trams run in sections with no trams between Stop 4 Flinders Street Station, Elizabeth Street and Stop 7C MCG/Melbourne Arena.
- We recommend trains between Flinders Street and Richmond stations to connect.
From 4.30am until 9.10am
- Route 75 trams will divert via Spring Street and La Trobe Street, between Stop 9 Lansdowne St and Stop D2 Central Pier.
- Extra trams will run between Waterfront City Docklands and Stop 4 Flinders Street Station/Elizabeth Street.
From 6.45am until 12pm
- Route 96 trams will run a shortened service, with no trams between Stop 132 St Kilda Station and St Kilda Beach.
- Change for a Route 3a or 16 tram in Fitzroy Street to continue your journey.
During the event, trams run to the normal frequency, however they may not arrive at the scheduled time. Plan ahead and allow extra time for your journey