The free tramTRACKER® iPhone application works on iOS6 or above.
The latest iPhone release features:
- Add favourite routes and receive push notifications if your route is disrupted
- App widget
- Tram and stop alarms
- Browse by Route, Nearby, Search by name/suburb, Most Recent or tram/stop ID
- View scheduled timetables
- Use the myTRAM feature to track your tram along its journey
- Filter display by route number and low-floor trams
- Get disruption and service udpates
- See next low-floor and air conditioned trams
- Route-based stop lists on a built-in route map
Please refer to the Help menu in the app for instructions on how to use these features.
Public Transport Victoria provides a free app with Melbourne's train, tram and bus timetables and a Journey Planner.
For more information visit ptv.vic.gov.au or call 1800 800 007 6am - midnight (all night Friday & Saturday)